IRISANA, S.A. , in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you:
- Its social name is IRISANA, S.A.
- Your NIF is A36637213
- Your address is located at Avenida Alcalde Lavadores 80 Interior Nave B, 36214 Vigo (Pontevedra)
- Your contact number is 986225218
- It is registered in the Pontevedra Commercial Register, Folio 145, Company Book 453, Inscription 6a, Sheet PO-8023
- And you have the following contact email address firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION INFORMATION
The personal data linked to this website comply with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and other legislation and regulations in force on data protection (currently Organic Law 15/1999, 13 December protection of Personal Data and RD 1720/2007 REGULATIONS for the development of the LOPD).
Who is responsible for the treatment?
Address: Avenida Alcalde Lavadores 80 Interior Nave B, 36214 Vigo (Pontevedra)
For what purpose do we process your personal data, based on what and how long will we keep it?
The purpose of the collection and processing of data will be to be able to:
1. Carry out the processing and shipping of the products purchased through the website.
2. Manage the sending of the requested information through the existing forms on the website.
3. Sending newletters, in case you have given us your consent.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing depends on each of the purposes set out above, being the contractual relationship, in the case of the purchase of products and consent for the other purposes.
How long will we keep your personal data?
The retention periods of your data for each of the purposes are available in the section corresponding to the clause, on our website.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data communications will be made to third parties.
Will data be transferred to third countries?
There will be no International Data Transfers.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data?
- Access: right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data about you, namely what they are, for which they are used, how long they will be stored, the origin of the same and whether they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and to have incomplete personal data completed.
- Deletion: right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be ceased.
- Limitation of Processing: right to request, in the circumstances established by law, that your data not be treated beyond the mere retention thereof.
- Portability: right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and mechanically readable format, and to be able to transmit it to another controller, whenever technically possible.
Will you have the opportunity to withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted.
We inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time by writing to the address of the Data Controller.
If you withdraw consent, the processing that was previously performed will remain valid.
Where can you exercise your rights?
The exercise of rights must be carried out in writing by attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and direct it to the address mentioned above. We also offer models for your exercise, which can be collected in our facilities or obtained at the following address https://irisana.com/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use.
For more information: www.agpd.es
Where can you make a claim?
In the event that your rights have not been respected you can file a complaint by writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Jorge Juan Street, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd.gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.