File data and responsible:
Address: Avenida Alcalde Lavadores 80 Interior Nave B, 36214 Vigo (Pontevedra)
D./Daña.....with D.N.I... (attach photocopy), and address for notification purposes.... N º............................................ Locality....Province....C.P....
Phone......, email address....
Or on your behalf(attach accreditation):
D./Dña....with D.N.I... (attach photocopy),
(describe the situation in which the processing of your personal data occurs and list the reasons why you object to it)
To prove the situation described, I accompany a copy of the following documents:
(list the documents you attach with this application to prove the situation you have described)
That, if appropriate, the suspension be effective within the legally prescribed period of ten days from the receipt of this application.
That I be notified in writing in a reliable way of excluding the requested personal data or, where appropriate, its refusal.
(Signature of applicant)
1.Compliance with the subject matter of the contract.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the conclusion of a contract
The communication of the data is a necessary prerequisite to sign the contract and, if it is not, it will not be concluded. The data subject is not obliged to provide the requested information
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the conclusion of a contract.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is compliance with a legal obligation established in the Trade Code.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the fulfillment of a legal obligation established in Law 58/2003, of December 17, General Tax.
5.Send to the customer, offers, products or similar services that may be of interest. The legal basis for the processing of the data is the satisfaction of the legitimate interest of the controller consisting in the development of the company's business.
6.Perform commercial communications. The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
For the purposes whose legitimacy is based on consent we inform you that it can be withdrawn at any time, by writing to the address of the Data Controller.
If you withdraw consent, the processing that was previously performed will remain valid.
Instructions for filling out the form
- The name, surname and photocopy of the ID or any other means of personal identification valid in law is required.
- The same data are necessary regarding the legal representative in the event that the interested party is minor or incapacitated, and in this case must also present the documentation proving legal representation.
- It is also necessary the address for notifications, date and signature of the interested party.
- The right of access may not be carried out at intervals less than 12 months, unless justified cause.
Report form and content requirements
- The person responsible must respond to the applicant within a maximum period of 10 days, from receipt of the request.
Claims (rights protections)
- If the applicant understands that the right of opposition to his/her own data has not been correctly provided to him, he can complain to the Data Protection Agency to initiate a procedure for the protection of his rights. You must provide one of the following documents: Refusal of the person responsible for the file to provide the requested information; copies sealed by the university's entrance registry of the access request model; copy of the shipment slip by certified mail or stamp of the copy at the post office if the application has been submitted by regular mail.