PURE OIL ROSEHIP NATIVE NA02
NATIVA Rosehip Pure Oil
100% pure,no additives. 1st cold pressing.
Box of 10 single dose of 2 ml.
Ideal for aesthetic treatments.
The Rosehip is a shrub that belongs to the rosaceae family, subfamily rosidea and pink genus. The scientific name is Rosa Eglanteria or Rosa Rubiginosa.
It grows wildly in poor flat soils and low-rise mountains in the foothills of the southern Region of the Andes Mountains, Chile and Argentina.
It can exceed 2 meters in height, its stems are thin, flexible and curved and covered with violet spines.
The plant develops oval-shaped reddish fruits of up to 2 cm filled with seeds, fleshy, crowned with cuts and reddish color called achenes.
Achenes are very rich in ascorbic acid, vitamin A, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, malic and citrus, sugars, etc. These fruits have inside them many seeds (15-20) from which a yellow oil with reddish tones is extracted.
It is one of the products that has aroused the most interest in the areas of cosmetics and dermatology. After observing the composition of Rosa Mosqueta oil, it is not surprising that it is one of the most powerful regenerators of the skin since almost 70 to 80% of its composition is polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially indicated for the regeneration of damaged tissues, the delay of the appearance of premature aging lines, prevention of the formation of wrinkles , treatment of skin affected by burns or exposure to radiation therapy among others.
Rosa Mosqueta oil is able to penetrate deeper layers of the skin and cause cell activation to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which are responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the dermis. If we add the repair plus the restoration of the vitality of the skin, we will find that this oil is able to remove skin marks, such as scars or stretch marks and return the skin to its normal state after an aggression.
Its main properties include:
- Moisturizes aged skin
- Reduces and delays the appearance of wrinkles
- Attenuates expression lines by age
- Prevents and disguises stretch marks for their great moisturizing power
- Treatment for burn scars
- Restores skin that has been burned or subjected to radiation therapy
- Prevents sunburn
- Reduces acne scars
- Improves atopic dermatitis
- Treatment of surgical scars and keloids (after removal of stitches)
- Indicated for the treatment of melanomas
- Treatment of ulcers and sores, especially by decubbital and vascular
- Treatment of dry skin and eczema
- Ability to distribute skin pigmentation (may remove spots on the skin)
- It has a high nutritional value for dermis (nutritive)
- By influencing melanin, Rosa Mosqueta's pure oil allows preventive actions against photoaging and skin cancer.
- Ampolla monodosis
- 2 ml.
- 10 unidades