Pure Rosa Mosqueta Rubiginosa oil, in single doses. Nativa, Irisana
Pure Oil of RUBIGINOSA Rosehip.
- 100% pure, wild. Without additives. 1st cold pressing.
- 100% natural organic rosehip
- Cellular Regenerator.
- Anti-aging effect.
- Calming effect.
- Box of 10 single doses of 2 ml.
- Ideal for aesthetic treatments.
What is Rosa Mosqueta?
Rosa Mosqueta, scientifically known as Rosa Eglanteria or Rosa Rubiginosa, is a shrub belonging to the Rosaceae family. This plant is found in the wild on the plains and mountains of the southern regions of the Andes, especially in Chile and Argentina.
Benefits of Rosa Mosqueta Oil
Rosa Mosqueta oil has stood out in the cosmetics and dermatology industry for its properties, which include:
- Hydration of aged skin
- Reduction and delay in the appearance of wrinkles
- Attenuation of expression lines
- Prevention and disguise of stretch marks
- Treatment of scars caused by burns
- Restoration of skin affected by sunburn and radiotherapy
- Reduction of acne scars
- Improvement of atopic dermatitis
- Treatment of surgical scars and keloids
- Treatment of melanomas
- Treatment of ulcers and sores, especially decubitus and vascular ones
- Treatment of dry skin and eczema
- Distribution of skin pigmentation
- Nutritional contribution to the dermis
Characteristics of the Rosa Mosqueta Plant
The Rosa Mosqueta plant can reach up to 2 meters in height. Its stems, thin, flexible and curved, are covered with purplish thorns. Its reddish fruits, called achenes, contain seeds rich in ascorbic acid, vitamin A, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, malic acid, citric acid, and sugars. The prized Rosa Mosqueta oil is extracted from these seeds.
Composition of Rosa Mosqueta Oil
This oil is a powerful skin regenerator, as between 70 and 80% of its composition are polyunsaturated fatty acids, ideal for the regeneration of damaged tissues and the delay of the appearance of expression lines.
- Ampolla monodosis
- 2 ml.
- 10 unidades