Pure Rosehip oil, in 15ml roll-on. Nativa Irisana.
RUBIGINOSA Pure Rosehip Oil.
- 100% pure, wild. Without additives. 1st cold pressing.
- 100% natural organic rosehip
- Cellular Regenerator.
- Anti-aging effect.
- Calming effect.
- Roll-on 15 ml.
The Rose Hip is a shrub that belongs to the Rosaceae family, Rosideae subfamily and Rosa genus. The scientific name is Rosa Eglanteria or Rosa Rubiginosa.
Among its main properties are:
- Hydrates aged skin
- Reduces and delays the appearance of wrinkles
- Softens expression lines due to age
- Prevents and disguises stretch marks
- Treatment for scars produced by burns
- Restores skin that has suffered from sunburn, radiotherapy, etc.
- Reduces acne scars
- Improves atopic dermatitis
- Treatment for surgical scars and keloids (after suture removal)
- Recommended for the treatment of melanomas
- Treatment for ulcers and sores, especially pressure and vascular ones
- Treatment for dry skin and eczema
- Able to distribute skin pigmentation (can remove skin spots)
- Has high nutritional value for the dermis (nourishing)
It grows wildly in poor plains and low mountains on the southern slopes of the Andes, in Chile and Argentina.
It can exceed 2 meters in height, its stems are thin, flexible and curved and are covered with purplish thorns.
The plant develops reddish oval fruits up to 2 cm full of seeds, fleshy, crowned with red cuts called achenes.
The achenes are very rich in ascorbic acid, vitamin A, riboflavin, nicotinic acid, malic and citric, sugars, etc. These fruits contain many seeds (15-20) from which a yellow oil with reddish tones is extracted.
It is one of the products that has aroused the most interest in the areas of cosmetics and dermatology. After observing the composition of Rose Hip oil, it is not surprising that it is one of the most powerful skin regenerators as practically between 70 and 80% of its composition is made up of polyunsaturated fatty acids, especially indicated for the regeneration of damaged tissues, the delay in the appearance of premature aging lines, prevention of wrinkle formation, treatment of skin affected by burns or exposure to radiotherapy among others.
Rose Hip oil is able to penetrate deeper layers of the skin and stimulate cell activation to stimulate collagen and elastin production, which are responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the dermis. If we add repair plus restoration of skin vitality, we will find that this oil is able to remove skin marks, such as scars or stretch marks and return the skin to its normal state after aggression.
- 15 ml.
Alina J. published the 13/03/2021 following an order made on 09/03/2021
Lo noto puro y natural, me gusta mucho. Gracias!
Anonymous customer published the 21/01/2021 following an order made on 16/01/2021
Me encanta el rolon