RETICULAR GOGGLES IRISANA IR07M
Reticular glasses IRISANA, with metal frame.
Get a relax for your eyes:
They relax the tension caused by lenses, computers, TV, etc...
Encourages good vision habits
Suitable for myopia, presbicia, hyperopia, etc.
They help you see clearly, both far and up close.
The small holes in the lenses of the IRISANA lay glasses allow perfect vision while reducing divergent rays, letting only those that affect perpendicularly pass by, for sharper vision. The number of holes forces the eyes to perform more movements, so it exercises all the eye muscles, including the ciliares (which relax the vision).
• Encourages good viewing habits.
• Suitable for myopia, presbicia, hyperopia, etc.
• Help you see clearly both far and closely.
• Relax the tension caused by lenses, computers, TV, etc.
• Valid for both adults and children,tas for myopia, presbicia, hyperopia, etc.
• Perforation thickness 1.5 mm.
Who Can Use Them
• People with Presbicia and Hyperopia: to read and work with the computer.
• Shortsighted: work with computer and watch TV.
• Strabics: help better eye integration.
• People with Cataracts: provide sharper vision.
• Albinos: reduce the impact of sunlight on the retina.
• When you have shaded areas that relax your eyesight, they can be used as sunglasses. In addition, by not filtering light through lenses, vitamin D can be synthesized and the immune system strengthened.
Contraindications. They are not suitable for:
• Read in low light conditions.
• Drive or use machines to pay attention to.
• Activities that require rapid movements (sports...).
• Use in people with more than 6 graduation diopters is not contraindicated, although they will not notice improvement in vision when using them because they cannot remove blurring from the image.
ADAPTION TO THE COMPUTER. The adaptation process can take approximately 15 days until we can work at the usual speed.
ADAPTATION TO THE TV. If prescription glasses are used it is necessary to remove them and put the lats at the beginning. Put them in every day for a while until you get to use them for an hour.
ADAPTATION TO READING. Similar to what happens with the computer but, to read, it is necessary to have a good light source.
Rosa %. published the 21/01/2021 following an order made on 16/01/2021