Hydroponic powder fertilizer. Nutribase A+B. Highly soluble.
Soluble A+B hydroponic fertilizer.
- Highly soluble powder.
- Ideal for hydroponics.
- Generic formulation. Perfect for beginners.
- Contains mineral salts that provide elemental macro and micronutrients for plant life.
- In two sachets to prepare stock solutions A and B.
Within its Ecogarden line, Irisana presents a nutrient specially designed for hydroponics. With a Nitrogen / Potassium (N/K) ratio, it provides a balance to meet all the needs of the crops in their different cycles: growth, flowering, and fruiting.
This powdered fertilizer simplifies its transport, storage, and preservation, while reducing the number and weight of the packages.
This pack provides 1 Liter of Mother Solution A and Mother Solution B, which allow you to prepare 133 liters of irrigation water for hydroponic crops.
The salts that make up this preparation are highly soluble, with very low sedimentation, making it suitable for all hydroponic cultivation systems, and especially ideal for recirculation.
20N – 9P – 20K + Microelements.
Provides the necessary Calcium for the formation of the fruit and hard parts of the plants.
15 N – 0 P – 0K – 26.5 Ca
ATTENTION: The following steps are for both A and B separately, we must obtain two bottles of mother solution, one A and another B.
- Empty the entire bag into a container with a capacity of at least 1 l. that can later be closed, such as a bottle.
- Add 1 l. of potable water. If we use tap water, it is advisable to let it rest for a few hours to evaporate the chlorine.
- Shake the content vigorously to completely dissolve the salts.
- It's important to prepare the entire bag's content. Preparing partial amounts or varying the water percentage can affect the nutrient's effectiveness.
WARNING: NEVER MIX THE A AND B CONCENTRATED SOLUTIONS IN THE SAME CONTAINER, AS THE CALCIUM FROM B PRECIPITATES.
The Mother solution is added to the water in a dose of 30 ml. for every 4 liters of water. This proportion is for both mother solution A and B.
For 12 liters of water we will add 90ml of A and 90ml of B.
For the proper conservation of NutriBase A B, it is advised to:
- Keep the container well closed.
- Store in a cool place and protected from light.
- Shake before using.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Ideal for hydroponic crops of multiple species.
It also serves to fertilize plantations in soil or in pots.
It can be used for foliar fertilization.
Sergio M. published the 15/02/2021 following an order made on 10/02/2021
Aunque el envase no es exactamente igual que en la foto, lo importante es el contenido, y no puedo valorarlo hasta que lo pruebe mejor.
Soledad S. published the 05/02/2021 following an order made on 31/01/2021
Cómodo de transportar y sencillo al mezclar y calcular. Ya empiezan a salir los brotes.
Anonymous customer published the 28/01/2021 following an order made on 24/01/2021
Aún no lo he recibido, no puedo opinar.
Anonymous customer published the 19/12/2020 following an order made on 14/12/2020
Anonymous customer published the 14/10/2020 following an order made on 06/10/2020
Buen producto a buen precio.
Anonymous customer published the 31/08/2020 following an order made on 26/08/2020
Anonymous customer published the 07/08/2020 following an order made on 02/08/2020
Básico para mi cultivo hidropónico de sistema cerrado de agua.
Anonymous customer published the 26/06/2020 following an order made on 14/06/2020
tot bé gràcies
Anonymous customer published the 15/05/2020 following an order made on 11/05/2020